Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
I've taken it upon myself to do some research. After reading some articles on the effects of UV light and nicotine I started down the rabbit hole. This is what I've come up with it to protect myself:

---I installed UV lighting in my house. My living room is like a tanning bed. I also mix in a blacklight in the evenings just because it looks cool, and it can't hurt.

---I precribed myself 10 Marlboro Reds and 1/3 of Juul Pod daily.

---I use the Keto diet for healthy fats and proteins. Saturdays are my "cheat day" AKA Coney Crate day.

---Im following Hershal Walkers highly touted 1987 workout regime which utilizes pushups and situps only.

---I take 3x the recommended Emergen-C daily. My immune system is basically roided up.

---No fap except on weekends and holidays.

---Ive been listening to a lot of Tool just to pump me for a potential battle with Covid.

---I take 17 baby aspirin a day.

---Im intermediate fasting, my schedule is 23/1.

---If I want to drink alcohol I mix vodka with Green Tea and creatine. I call it "Crea-Tea"

In doing all of this I know I'm ok. But I still wear a mask just to appease the sheep. If Covid even thinks about coming for me Ill knock that ***** the eff out.

Stay safe, people!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - Wes Mantooth - 06-30-2020, 02:50 PM