Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(07-01-2020, 11:47 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Documented is the key word Breech. My sister had all the systems, just came back from Sacramento.

It was here a lot earlier than March.

The majority of Covid 19 patients have cold or flu symptoms. The majority of patients with cold a flu symptoms have a cold or a flu, especially in January 2020.

If a patient comes in complaining of cold or flu symptoms there is no way I can diagnosis them with Covid 19 without testing. The same holds true for self diagnosis. Because the symptoms and the exam findings can be the same.

I suggest you get IgG antibody testing. However, there is a caveat. Right now we don’t know how long IgG antibodies remain circulating in your body at detectable levels for Covid 19. If you have IgG antibodies for Covid 19, you had it over 4-6 weeks ago. But, if you don’t have them that doesn’t prove you didn’t have Covid 19 in January. The vast majority of people we have done antibody testing for because they had all the symptoms months ago have been negative. While 10-20% of the PCR tests we’ve performed in June have been positive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-01-2020, 01:34 PM