Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(07-01-2020, 01:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Much of what you say is true. But, Covid 19 is not an underlying condition. It is an acute infection.

If someone comes into the ER with difficulty breathing and is admitted into the ICU for acute exacerbation of COPD and Covid 19 and subsequently dies which one killed the patient?

That is what makes it a tough call. My brother had cancer. He died of cancer, but he stopped breathing because his immune system could no longer fight off the cancer and died. I think we will find there were people in hospice who were dying within 7 to 10 days, contracted the virus and dies. They were listed as the virus killed them. There can't be an incentive for a hospital to list Cov-19 as the cause of death like there is currently in some states. You incentivize Cov-19 death and yes people will cheat. You send a lot of PPE equipment (supply and demand) and criminals will steal it and resell it for profit. It is sad, but it is the reality of the world we live in.

I am not sure what the death rate was in April and May, but I am hopeful due to testing and treatments the death rate has lowered. If so, that is wonderful news and hopefully death rates continue to decline as people get the virus as we do all we can to protect the most vulnerable
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - Luvnit2 - 07-01-2020, 06:14 PM