Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(07-01-2020, 06:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know if it is intentional, but you are totally misrepresenting some facts.

First of all you act like no one is still dying from the 'regular flu".  The fact is that the number of deaths from Covid could be greatly UNDERREPORTED because people have died from the flu who were never tested for Covid.

Plus the death rate for the "regular flu" is very deceiving because almost half of the adults in the United States get flu vaccinations which protect them.  So even if the covid virus did have the same death rate of the regular flu it would kill almost twice as many people because no one is protected by a vaccine.

In Ohio, more people have died from the flu (with a vaccine) than the China virus. How do you explain that as Ohio test for both flu and the virus?

I am not trying to hide anything, just the opposite. I want to know the death rate when all is said and done. We don't have it for other viruses as the testing was so small. This by far is the #1 tested virus ever in the US and the world. We should have more accurate data. The CDC is the one concluding based on facts (science) 10X the number reported have been infected. That is a huge number, but makes death rate very small. Then, makes it almost zero for age 30 and under.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - Luvnit2 - 07-01-2020, 07:52 PM