Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(07-01-2020, 07:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In Ohio, more people have died from the flu (with a vaccine) than the China virus. How do you explain that as Ohio test for both flu and the virus?

I am not trying to hide anything, just the opposite. I want to know the death rate when all is said and done. We don't have it for other viruses as the testing was so small. This by far is the #1 tested virus ever in the US and the world. We should have more accurate data. The CDC is the one concluding based on facts (science) 10X the number reported have been infected. That is a huge number, but makes death rate very small. Then, makes it almost zero for age 30 and under.

That is why I suggest looking at the data from Australia and New Zealand who are catching the majority of their cases, they both have a CFR of around 1.4%. The US is currently sitting just below 4.8% so it appears likely that the US is not catching all there cases, even if there are 10x as many cases the CFR still comes in at 0.48% which is still around 5 times the death rate of the flu which is below 0.1%

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - AussieBengal - 07-01-2020, 08:09 PM