Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price interview with D&H sports
(06-26-2020, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fred Johnson was a Guard with the Steelers before they cut him.

The Giants originally projected Bobby Hart at guard when they drafted him.

Anything could happen with this line.  In 2017 Andre Smith began training camp as our starting RG.  Last year Price at this time Price was our starting center.

I think so specific comments about XSF tells me he is the early leader, but it could change quickly.  He was kind of known as a "bad body" guy that had questionable conditioning coming out of college, but in fairness he was on a LDS mission and made it impossible to train the same way.

I think Price and even Adeniji have a solid chance to win the RG position if they come in to camp healthy and in good shape conditioning and strength-wise.  I don't know how much I could tell by a head shot, but Price looked a bit slimmer to me in the interview.  Not sure if that is good or bad as I want my RG to be a mauler.  

Price was viewed as the strongest lineman coming out in his draft class which seems ages ago already.  

If I had to bet, I am going to say XSF wins the job and Price is the first Center/Guard off the bench.  Ditto Hart at RT and Johnson as the first tackle off the bench.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price interview with D&H sports - SHRacerX - 06-26-2020, 03:22 PM