Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at pro Trump parade
(06-30-2020, 09:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh I see, I denounced Trump so I'm clearly dying to be ruled by the most leftist government you've been told to imagine.  Interesting.  

Trump isn't a republican and he doesn't care about the constitution.  The fact that candidates who actually vow to follow and protect the constitution have been tossed off into a 3rd party and are deemed fringe, insane, and un-electable should tell you all you need to know about your beloved "republican" party.  As much as neo-cons scream about the constitution and freedom they sure do keep getting behind candidates who gleefully promise to limit our freedoms "for our own good."

You can vote for Trump because you hate liberals and whatever you think they're going to do, but acting like Trump is some sort of champion of freedom and legitimate political and constitutional merit is misguided at best.  

This is what I failed to understand in 2016 and what still baffles me today:  Anyone who paid even the slightest bit of attention knew that Trump would fail.  His entire personality is about style over substance and his lack of preparation or attention to detail dooms him.  Add on he doesn't want to do the work (that is why he hires people, right?) but he also doesn't trust anyone (because when you are always ripping people off you believe everyone is trying to rip you off too) so he hires family who are untrained and ill prepared to handle the job.

He's running the country not like "a" business but like "his" business. So we have huge debt, constant problems and a lack of real leadership short of insult and "tough talk".

But people didn't care.  They wanted a Republican and didn't want a Clinton.  Country be damned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at ... - GMDino - 06-30-2020, 09:26 AM