Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham interview with Jim Turner
(06-29-2020, 07:54 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm very sorry to sound smart-alecky, but I have 0 clue how you got ANY of what you thought, out of what he said; I think it is clear as day that he is MASSIVELY-high on Fred and that he feels Fred will be a major contributor on the line.

The whole, "not caring about football," is absolutely NOT what was said; he said that Fred didn't play at all until his junior year of HS, thus he didn't have this ingrained culture and pedigree or background, of football in his life. Thus, he had other things going on that came first in his life and his natural talent is why he has become who he is; he never said anything about his current life, being about football, it was all when he was growing up.

From the sounds of that podcast, he is most high on:

1. MJ
2. Adeniji
3. Fred
4. Jonah
5. Hopkins

Hell, he talked about X-man even less than he did about the entire rest of the team.

Turner says, "Burrow," like his mouth is full of marbles LOL
I listened to the podcast and he was the typical coach and said positive things about all.. Mentioned Hart is probably the most dedicated to his craft and as smart as anyone on the line.. He talked more on Fred but a good portion of that was just about his background.. being undrafted, his size raw ability etc. and the great strides he has made but He also discussed how he still rough around the edges and has work to do to improve..   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham interview with Jim Turner - 3wt - 06-29-2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Lapham interview with Jim Turner - Essex Johnson - 06-29-2020, 10:00 PM