Poll: Whats your favorite streaming source?
SiriuisXM
I-Heart
Pandora
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SiriusXM or I-Heart?
(07-02-2020, 01:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Octane on Sirius is the main station I've been listening too. But yes, classic vinyl is pretty awesome too. I listened to that a little yesterday. How does one go about getting a lifetime subscription to Sirius?

I don't know if they still do it or not, but the deal was available annually around Christmas time.  If I remember correctly it was between the 12/26 and 12/31.  It was/is only available for portable radios, nothing built into a vehicle or sound system.  $500 and change got the lifetime subscription, for the life of up to three radios ($75 transfer charge).  It also included the online listening.  I got it in 2005 when I got my first radio.  It was a Christmas gift, and she also got me a gift card for to pay for the set up and first year or so of subscription so I couldn't complain about getting a monthly bill for Christmas.  As it was during that period, they gave me the offer.  With the gift cards, it was less than $300 out of pocket for me.  The online wasn't big at the time as it could only by done on a PC, and was included with all subscriptions automatically.  I think I'm down to my last radio (I had one stolen and they waived the fee, but I don't know if that bought me an extra radio life), so when it dies I cannot transfer it again.  But with the ability to now stream it on a phone or other devices, I probably won't even try since the streaming will never run out otherwise.  I used to hear about the lifetime package being available throughout the holidays, but because of the ability to stream they might not do it anymore.  But definitely worth asking them about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SiriusXM or I-Heart? - HarleyDog - 07-01-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: SiriusXM or I-Heart? - jfkbengals - 07-01-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: SiriusXM or I-Heart? - fredtoast - 07-02-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: SiriusXM or I-Heart? - magikod - 07-05-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: SiriusXM or I-Heart? - HarleyDog - 07-02-2020, 01:04 PM
RE: SiriusXM or I-Heart? - jfkbengals - 07-02-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: SiriusXM or I-Heart? - bfine32 - 07-02-2020, 10:40 PM