Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-19-2021, 02:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Scared of brown people.   Hilarious   

Actually, according to the woke peeps, it's the old white guys that are the problem.  And Dr. Seuss books.  And statues.  And names on buildings.  and mascots.  How pathetic and weak.

Not sure what Biden has to do with this.  Illegal immigration and meaningful reform policies have been an issue for decades.

Why is it so hard to have real border enforcement along with real, effective policy?

How do millions of illegals make the USA better for the actual citizens?

This is not rocket science.  If you are an illegal you should not be able to get housing, go to school, medical services, a job, license, etc., and if you are found you should be immediately, on the spot removed from the Country.  If those things happened there would be no border issues or illegal immigration problem.  Too much crying and feelings.  That crap gets you nowhere but taken advantage of.

I bet it's super helpful for citizens kids when their schools are overcrowded by illegals who cannot even speak English.  But hey, those illegal non citizens are getting theirs so who cares.

Nobody canceled Dr. Seuss, despite what your pundits are claiming. As a corporation, they made a decision to stop printing 6 books that nobody read anyways. Building statues and naming forts after losers and traitors is a purely American practice and should be done away with anyways. Why anyone continues to defend those things is beyond me; but I imagine the same people wanting those statues and buildings to remain unchanged also want their little crotch goblins to get participation trophies, so whatever.

I'm simply stating what I see and what I read and that's that Biden is failing at immigration for simultaneously keeping too many locked up and letting too many through. How he's able to perform both requires mental gymnastics I'm not capable of, so you'll have to explain it to me.

As far as does having millions of illegals make the country better, I'd ask you how you like having produce available for less than $5 an apple. Because honestly, that's probably what you'll get if we stop companies from hiring illegals to perform the jobs that most Americans can't and won't do. They're not coming here and taking jobs from engineers and doctors, they're taking menial farm hand jobs that you wouldn't do with someone else's body. You're going after the wrong people if you think that the person looking for a better life is in the wrong verus the corporations who hire them for sub-minimum wages to do tasks you can't be bothered with.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BigPapaKain - 03-19-2021, 03:26 PM