Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-21-2020, 08:46 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Open it up!!!

As soon as you show me stats of 100's of thousands or millions of healthy people dropping dead in short periods of time I will reconsider my opinion.

I don't need to know how a mask works to see 200K deaths in 7 months and 40% of that was nursing home deaths and out of the last 60% the majority was elderly with comorbitities.  I took the + out to account for the workers you cited.

Hundreds of thousands dropping dead in a short period of time isn't good enough for you?  For Republicans and conservatives it has to be hundreds of thousands dropping dead in a short period of time within this specific demographic for it to count.  Because otherwise, **** those peopleEmphasis added.

Explain why a living human being who is over the age of 65, but otherwise healthy doesn't have a right to life, but a blastocyst which can't survive on its own outside of the womb does.  I don't understand why right to life people have such little regard for the actual living.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-21-2020, 09:19 PM