Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-21-2020, 09:38 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm done arguing with you.  I can view this from a 30000', long term perspective from different angles.  I have my opinion and I believe in it.

And again, NO, 200K deaths of 40% nursing home elderly and a huge majority of the rest being elderly with comorbitities does not even come close to a lock it all down for 7 months and counting situation.  Crushing our economy and hurting 10's of millions of people for possibly years to come.  No, actually, HELL NO!!!!!!

What about the rights of the other 324,800,00 people in this country?  It's not about right to life, it's about doing the best you can and realizing some people will die, but life just can't be shut off.  You cannot save everyone.  This is not the first nor last time this will happen.

Have you ever seen a video of a baby being literally ripped apart and sucked up as it fights for it's life?  You ever seen that shit Mr. right to life?  Pfft.  That baby sure looked alive to me.  

You were done arguing with me about masks the second you admitted you didn’t know how masks work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-21-2020, 10:14 PM