Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-18-2020, 09:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: I get the "LAW AND ORDER" crowd would support this but I'm having a hard time with unmarked groups in unmarked vehicle taking people from the street.  Very Gestapo to me.

Comparisons to Nazi Germany is the hyperbole you incorrectly identified earlier. 

Quote:Using Seattle to defend it doesn't make it any better.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

No one is using the tolerated lawlessness in Seattle or Portland to defend anything.  What was said is that the complete abdication of their responsibility by the local government have allowed the situation to reach the current pitch.  This is just basic logic.

Quote:And all that said this group is just doing whatever they want wherever and whenever they want.  I don't think that's the America most police officer or soldiers signed up to protect.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal-law-enforcement-unmarked-vehicles-portland-protesters/#.XxD9y_CwH4w.twitter

Probably not.  The one where far left mobs are given virtually free reign to turn a city into a warzone isn't the America we signed up to protect either.  

Quote:In a country where people lose their minds over any proposed change to anything involving their "right to bear arms" I find it amusing and disturbing that the same group is "totally fine" with a sudden attack on the other rights because of politics.
Again, two wrongs don't make a right.

Who said they were totally fine with it?  If someone said it simply produce the quote, the whole quote btw, not a blurb removed from context.  If federal law enforcement is acting in an illegal fashion then that's unacceptable.  If they are not then there's no issue.  Maybe the local government should actually protect the citizenry instead of pandering to an angry mob and this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion to begin with?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-19-2020, 03:20 PM