Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 12:43 AM)Dill Wrote: I am not seeing any sources or secure background explanation here.

There's clearly a lot you "don't see".

Quote:So far, Fred is still the only one who has provided any external evidence linking the shooting/shots to a "Far Left Security Force."

Case in point.  You misspelled vigilante thug murderers again btw.

Quote:If there were "shots" and "vehicles" and "armed vigilantes" on the scene, and I were investigating them, I would want to know who fired shots at whom, for what reasons and in what sequence (e.g., was someone attacking, someone defending?). I'd look at whatever cameras and videos I could find and interview witnesses, to get the answers to my questions. Those answers would then be the basis for determining who was guilty or if any or all were.

Ahh, what you're describing is commonly known as an "investigation".  See, I have no experience in such manners, much like firearms, so I will bow to the expertise of Fred and yourself.  Alternatively you could watch the video I provided, read the news articles I posted and realize that dead bodies don't materialize out of thin air.

Quote:I don't see why people in this forum can't do the same--either wait for or provide a full picture before rendering verdicts.

Ohhhh, is that what is happening in this thread, waiting for a "full picture" before we render a verdict?  Your posts, and those of other users, made me think otherwise.

(07-21-2020, 12:53 AM)Dill Wrote: Well let's start with a shred of proof.  The links you provided earlier did not support your claims.

Sure, except for the ones that did. 

Quote:I haven't yet seen a definitive account of the shooting provided by the police or other authorities.
Why not get that straight before talk of "murder"?

I see, you're under the impression that armed vigilantes roaming the streets gunning down those they determine to be dangerous is legal homicide.  I'll be sure to make note of this.

Quote:You say Fred's account is "Wrong" and "incorrect," but where are your sources? 
Do you claim you were there? Have access to the investigation?

I didn't post sources?  I didn't cite facts?  You might have a more credible argument if you didn't post such obviously incorrect assertions.

Quote:You are very quick to condemn "thugs" as murders based on--what? Fred's links?

Based on dead people killed by vigilantes?  Or is your assertion that that kid killed himself?  Keep defending George Zimmerman, Dill.  The intellectual disconnect is entertaining at the very least.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-21-2020, 01:23 AM