Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 04:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Perhaps you are the one who needs to learn how to use GOOGLE.  Here are a list of statements you made in this thread that were eaisly disproved by using GOOGLE.

-You claimed that the only videos you ever saw of the Proud Boys acting violent were when someone else started the violence and they just acted in self defense.  If you knew how to do an unbiased GOOGLE search you could easily fund multiple examples of the Proud boys starting fights, getting charged by the police with assault, and even getting convicted of assault.

How does using google disprove that I personally had never seen a video of this sort? 

Quote:-You claimed that CHOP security admitted to murder on Twitter.  Never happened.

They admitted they shot the occupants of the Jeep.  Given the evidence it strongly appears that a murder was committed.  Too bad they contaminated the crime scene, which is what innocent people tend to do, right?

Quote:-You claimed no one other than CHOP security fired shots.  No evidence to back this up at all.  Plenty of video evidence of shots being fired from a vehicle (in fact some of this evidence was in a video YOU posted)

Oh wait, now you have a problem with opinions being stated as facts?  This thread is replete with you engaging in this exact same conduct.  You are correct though, I should have said there is no evidence that anyone but CHOP "security" fired any shots.

Quote:-Claimed shots were fired from a Silver SUV instead of the white Jeep.  Not true and no evidence t support this claim.

No evidence other than that reported by people in the CHOP.

Quote:-You claimed the guns were supplied by a "self-proclaimed War Lord".  Never happened.

Yes, it did.

Quote:-You claimed that CHOP security "hunted down" the vehicle involved on the drive by shooting.  Not true at all.  Plenty of evidence video showing the Jeep attacking by ramming a barricade. 

How does that preclude them from having hunted down the Jeep?  See, when you actively pursue someone a synonym for this behavior would be hunting/hunted.

Quote:-You claimed that the only evidence of unidentified federal agents abducting people off the streets were "unverified claims" when there were multiple videos showing this type of action.

A demonstrably false statement on your part.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was an accidental falsehood on your part.  if you believe otherwise, please supply proof.

Quote:-You claimed Federal law enforcement policy could not be Unconstitutional because it was vetted by lawyers, but on multiple occasions the Supreme Court has found policy of Federal Law enforcement to be unconstitutional.

A demonstrably false statement on your part.  I'm starting to not be able to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:-And even though you have not provided any proof of allegations of "murder" by CHOP security you continue to claim they "murdered" people.  You try to argue that the fact that people were killed proves "murder" even though a very basic use of GOOGLE will explain the difference between "homicide" and "murder".

They did murder them.  They hunted them down and enacted vigilante justice.  This is not a fact in dispute.

Quote:To use your own words...... please educate yourself about basic facts before attempting to pursue this topic further.  I know I would appreciate it and I'm sure others reading the thread would as well.

This entire post has been a personal attack, Fred.  I am being courteous and responding in a calm and rational manner.  Please know that further personal attacks by you (this entire post of yours is a clear violation of the ToS) will not be tolerated.  Thank you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-21-2020, 04:43 PM