Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 11:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I hear ya, I'm just saying if I'm sitting there and Tom says to me "Man, I HATE Bill, I HATE HATE HATE Bill and I wish he were dead.  I'm going to take a gun and go talk to Bill" and then he comes back and says "Bill is dead...I didn't mean to do anything to him!" I'm going to remind him that taking a gun to go see Bill was a lousy idea.

This just comes off as yet another "I can't wait to put myself in a situation where I'm forced to kill people to defend myself" situation, but again I'm talking more about the American psychological condition rather than any sort of legal culpability.

I've seen no evidence that Kyle said he wanted to harm anyone. Everything that I've read he just wanted to help people protect their property. He took a gun because there's been numerous incidents just recently where the rioters were extremely violet, and even killing people.

(08-27-2020, 11:47 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You're making the assumption that Rittenhouse did not initiate the confrontation. This is not information we have at this point.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-first-kenosha-victim?utm_content=buffer22976&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-patgrayunleashed&fbclid=IwAR1r3A0FnPPXOz7nHqYShC34VM7nm5PqXsyAvyI6pCcgNfKASjka5onnv8A

Shows the first victim is saying racist slurs and telling the militia to "shoot him". Everything points to that guy being the aggressor. There's way more evidence showing that Rittenhouse didn't initiate the confrontation. Now, like I said before if more information comes out I'll change my mind. It would have to be a lot since Rittenhouse was trying retreat from the situation, and if the victim wouldn't have chased him he wouldn't have been shot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Brownshoe - 08-27-2020, 11:59 AM