Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why WOULDN'T You Get A Coronavirus Vaccine?!
(08-05-2020, 09:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Interesting you say pre-election? 

I seen (in passing) on tv this morning while in the store to get my morning sandwich that there is possibly a vaccine in the near future where it's not injected. So I'm thinking, probably nasal, but they reported it would be in the form of a patch? Very interesting.

I call it how I see it. I'm not trying to get political here, but I would never take a new vaccination pre-election lol.

The main point I'm trying to make is, I personally wouldn't take it this early on. I'm not calling anyone who is scared of covid-19 "brain dead" if they do take the vaccination this early. I get it... I think everyone should just weigh the ramifications of taking it and not taking it. Do you believe this vaccine will be good to go if it comes out anytime this year? Or even next year?

A lot of people are hurting financially, the economy is poop as well right now. Of course the vaccine is being rushed. "Here's the vaccine guys now go back to work".

EDIT: To respond to the last part of your reply, I haven't seen that. Weird. Very weird.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why WOULDN'T You Get A Coronavirus Vaccine?! - Bengalpool - 08-05-2020, 10:13 AM