Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why WOULDN'T You Get A Coronavirus Vaccine?!
(08-14-2020, 09:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: OK so what in a vaccine can hurt me besides the virus.  I know people can be allergic to different components of a vaccine, but outside of that what are the things that can get me?

The human body is capable of reacting in any way, to anything and there a myriad of factors (namely genes, but also environment and body maintenance) that can cause an effect or anything.

Therefore, it isn't just allergies or something of that nature; your family may just be susceptible to a specific chemical compound (adjuvants, as different vaccines have different adjuvants) in the vaccine that could awaken the cancer cells in your throat and bang, you have throat cancer as a result.

It's a longshot, of course, but these are the things you hear about.

This is why these trials require a shit-ton of people, from all walks of life and health history, to ensure that nobody can have any long-term or acute effects from the vaccine.

Little story for you:

I never have touched a cigarette in my life, drank alcohol 2 days in my life and at 21, I got skin cancer on my tongue, a cancer generally found in males 49 years of age or older, with a history of heavy smoking and/or drinking; if they have cancer in the family, all that more susceptible (my grandmother and great-aunt {her sister} had breast cancer in the 70s'/80s, but nobody on either side has ever had cancer).

What caused it? How can a perfectly healthy, young male, whose only medical issue was being slightly overweight (Now I'm a bit more than slightly lol, but at the time, I was the lightest I had been since I was 11 years old), get cancer?

Genes wasn't it, environment wasn't it and I've eaten very healthily my whole life, so truly, lifestyle wasn't it either; random shit like this happens with vaccines and other stuff that isn't tested fully, to people whose bodies are more susceptible to the chemicals/whatever in said vaccines.

I could've gotten it from mouthwash and chewing a ton of aspartame-y gun (which doesn't cause malignancy, but it doesn't help either), but that just means that my body reacts differently to things than yours does

Vaccines are one of the greatest things that man has discovered/made/etc., but if used improperly or not tested enough, they have the potential to do harm as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why WOULDN'T You Get A Coronavirus Vaccine?! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-14-2020, 12:31 PM