Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Daniels signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
Great signing in my book for a key rotational piece. Just 2 years removed from being a top 10 DT in the NFL. Even with injuries PFF still rated him pretty good last year with Detroit. Just turned 31 in May which is older but still has a few NFL years left in him. With limited snaps he could be fresh coming in giving 100% every snap. With snap counts for DT I see Reader at 80%, Geno at 60%, Daniels at 40%, and Wren at 20%. Great rotation and all stay fresh and fast for duration of the game. Used to be when Geno went out teams just gashed us with the run. Linebackers will benefit the most with these guys sometimes occupying 2 blockers. So pumped for this season to get started not just for Burrow but to see the change in the defense. We could be top 10 in run defense, but with our opponents I know its going to be tough. I love the route the front office went in acquiring free agents this off-season. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Daniels expected to sign with the Bengals - Jhowdy54 - 08-10-2020, 06:24 AM