Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals
(08-24-2020, 01:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone interested in the truth read this

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment
Martin was not even the only victim.

I've read that as well. Guys tease and taunt each other about a variety of "inappropriate" subjects all the time including race, sexuality, etc. I can only imagine the jokes in an NFL locker room. Hell, in a high school sport I coached an Asian player on the team told me himself to call him by his nickname, "Rice". I refused, of course, and wouldn't let that continue on my fields, but he is a kid.

But as for grown men screwing with each other in a locker room buddy setting? All of those situations are different. Jonathan Martin lied about the bulk of his "issues" and when caught chose to blow the other stuff out of proportion to cover his ass.

As far as the truth.... The article had Martin's agent claiming, quote, "He's a great man". Uhhhhh, no. He's since threatened to shoot up a school.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals - PDub80 - 08-24-2020, 01:29 PM