Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL: Marshawn Lynch OUT Sunday vs Bengals
(10-10-2015, 12:59 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I don't get the logic "wanting their best".  Yeah it's nice to know we won against their best players but a win is a win.  No one cared that we were without Green, Jones and Eifert last year. You're not being honest with yourself if you say you don't feel better with opponents starters out

It's a way that fans can prove that they are "honorable" which is just stupid. As a fan, I don't need honor. I was happy hearing Lynch was out. Just as how I was happy when I heard Ben Roehtlisberger was hurt. Ya it's a bummer for them, but I'm a Cincinnati fan.. not a Seattle fan or Pitt fan.

As you said, nobody cares when our players our injured, its just a way to make the large fan bases (pitt, seattle) feel better about losing. It will also give them hope when their players are "back" to play against the Bengals, giving them the impression that this time will be different than the last.

As most of the people said after our playoff loss. "Injuries happen, next man up.". Well, same goes for the Seahawks, so no excuses when they lose.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL: Marshawn Lynch OUT Sunday vs Bengals - GreenCornBengal - 10-10-2015, 03:00 PM