Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who would you rather have for all 16 games?
(08-20-2020, 02:08 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I have no idea how there is even a discussion on this. AJ Green hands down every time. If I had some how had the power to allow a WR to be healthy the entire season, it's AJ every time. Ross might land 4th on my list at best. I'd love to have a full 16 games of Green, Boyd, and Higgins.

Green played close to 30% of his snaps the last season he played in the slot.  Why do you think that it?  Because they want to help him get "free" a bit easier.  Do they consider doing that for Ross?  It isn't as outlandish as many of you are making it.

Healthy for 16 games THIS YEAR, as the players they are today, isn't a layup for AJ Green.  Not based on the most recent history and production (Yards, TDs, YPR).  

I have no doubts both will benefit from each other and Boyd and others will greatly benefit as well and to say I believe Ross would have a greater impact (production) isn't a slight to the almighty AJ Green.  It is just acknowledging what he is today and what Ross is today.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would you rather have for all 16 games? - SHRacerX - 08-20-2020, 02:19 PM