Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who would you rather have for all 16 games?
(08-20-2020, 03:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: What about even MORE recent 6 games for each and trends? TDs?

John Ross: 17/236/0
AJ Green: 30/475/2

Too far forward? How about the last 16 games.

John Ross: 46/637/8
AJ Green: 77/1079/9

Too far back?

.... Or do we need it not too far forward or too far back but JUUUUUUST enough that you can make this absurd attempt to turn a non-debate into a debate?

- - - - - - - - -
It's like some people never learned after the whole "Mohamed Sanu had 4 TD in his final 3 games as a rookie! Projected over 16 games that's 21 TD! And he was a rookie!"... and then 7 years later he's yet to ever score more than 5 TD in a year.

See the response I just calculated based on the last season both played and calculated YPR.  That seems like a pretty fair sample size.  

And why are you so F'n pissy about a discussion like this?  If you don't like it, scroll on.  It isn't like there is a ton to discuss and I found it interesting when I started looking at it.  You can't explain to people the impact Ross has when only Boyd was healthy to take advantage of it. but most of the stats show, when healthy, that Ross has a significantly higher YPR and TD rate.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would you rather have for all 16 games? - SHRacerX - 08-20-2020, 06:19 PM