Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who would you rather have for all 16 games?
(08-21-2020, 06:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Remember durability wasn't the discussion here...both for 16 games

You remember it.
(08-21-2020, 10:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think Green WAS a game changer.  I am not sure he is now....

In the last two years, his biggest game was 7 receptions on 14 targets for 117 yards.  That was against the Dolphins in 2018.  That year, he had two 100 yard games.  He had three in 2017.  

I love AJ Green as he is humble and works his ass off, but I just think a lot of us remember what AJ was and think he is that player today when he hasn't shown that in nearly three years.  

The reason Green hasn’t shown that in nearly three years is because of injury, aka durability. And yet he still played more games than Ross and was more productive than Ross. You don’t get to ignore Ross’s lack of durability while simultaneously using durability to claim Green isn’t the player he once was because you haven’t seen it because of . . . durability.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would you rather have for all 16 games? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-21-2020, 07:04 PM