Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season)
(10-07-2020, 11:05 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Just my opinion, if the Bengals draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round in 2021, Tate will likely leave after his contract is up next season.
The reason is because he's trying to prove he's deserving of being a starting WR.
If the Bengals draft a WR in Rd 1 or 2, they'll want him to be a starter with Higgins and Boyd. No reason to draft a WR that high to be a depth guy.

Not saying I'm against picking WR that early, but know that if it's done, that likely means Tate will go elsewhere for better opportunity.

I am a fan of going OL+DL in the first 3 rounds and then going WR in Rd 4 or 5.

Thinking of the Bengals Front Office approach in the past, they value skilled positions early in draft.  Although they drafted Price in round 1, it has been a while for them to draft OL in round 1.  Green looks done and Ross is not even on active roster.  If Chase or Waddle is there in round 1, they will draft WR.  I hope they draft 2 OL next draft and DE and DT as well.  Trey Smith is a beast and would solve many problems at Guard.  I could see them going WR-OL-DT-DE in that order.  Then there is the issue of DB's.  Not sure Bengals are set at safety and CB will be a major issue.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 09-11-2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - psychdoctor - 10-07-2020, 11:56 AM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 10-07-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 09-12-2020, 12:44 PM