Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
*sigh* . . . As a supposed "Dalton Ganger", I was never a "Dalton is the answer" kind of poster . . . I was more of a, "Dalton is about 10th on the list of issues with this team right now."

Run blocking.

Pass blocking.

WRs with little to no separation. AJ Green and a bunch of #4 or #5 receivers until Boyd got here, but it still took him time to work into the Bengals shitty scheme.

Offensive coaches didn't/don't run crossing patterns or drag routes with the WRs.

Opposing coaches somehow still seem to be able to scheme their star receivers in alignments to where they are covered by LBs, this year it appears to be Logan Wilson. The Steelers and Antonio Brown were exceptional at this on third downs against the Bengals for years and it still continues.

Almost zero continuity at the TE position. On most teams, Uzomah Been Bobblin' would be the blocking TE, but not in Cincy.

Can't cover RBs on dump offs.

Can't cover TEs. <----period. They got burned on a field flipping play down the sidelines but Shawn Williams got me accustomed to seeing that happen at least once per game so it didn't bother me as much as it should have. Overall they were better today.

Can't stop the run and they play in the AFC North. After one game it appears to be fixed-ish . . . it's a long season.

Kicker
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JWW1971 - 09-13-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - ah5 - 09-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JSR18 - 09-13-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 09-13-2020, 11:21 PM