Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
(09-14-2020, 03:31 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Several glaring issues I want to address with our team and coaching,and I am sure all of you agree with this

Number 1. Zac Taylor is NOT a good play caller and he should give it up to someone else,here is what I saw,He starts the game with Joe Burrow under center and now he has to take a 3-5 step drop to make the play work,when he should have been in the shotgun most of the game as the pass rush was just too much and too fast to be under center.In the shotgun he can see much faster what the defense is going to do and he could have avoided those sacks.Bad move on Zac Taylor.Burrow is much more confortable in the shotgun and can see what the D is doing much quicker.The head coach NEVER made the change until the second half.Bad move.He is going to get this new qb killed and he will not last the season.He took a bunch of unnessary hard hits.

Number 2.Bobby Hart has to go,period!!!!! He was getting blasted all game and Zac Taylor NEVER put a TE up there on the line to help him.Another bad call by the coach.He NEEDED help to stop BOSA and the coach never gave him any.Hart should have never been invited back to camp.He must be gone.

Number 3. Where was T.Higgins,Auden Tate and they hardly used Tyler Boyd, because the qb never had any time to see anything the first half.Where was the high powered offense we heard about all off season??? QB had no time to find his receivers as he was getting blown up all game,again I blame the head coach.No way should he be calling the game and he also just yaks too much.I think he confuses the players.

Number 4. John Ross has to go,he is awlful,dude drops everything and he just does not show me much.He was a draft bust.

Number 5. A.J.Green is not the same player he was before, He cannot get by anyone and yes he is a very good receiver,but not a great one and he seems to get beat a lot. just sayin.

Number 6. IF they play like this Thursday, it will be another loss.And where was D.J.Reader,he did nothing for this Defense but hold his own and the Chargers are not  a top 10 team.     just what I say sunday folks  WHO-DEY I HOPE

“Can’t get by anyone?” He was wide open for a TD and Burrow overthrew it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JWW1971 - 09-13-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - ah5 - 09-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JSR18 - 09-13-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - Nicomo Cosca - 09-14-2020, 03:34 PM