Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
(09-15-2020, 11:30 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Of all his knocks, this is 100% false; the guy plays with a ton of energy and enthusiasm and has every game (he's had multiple moments of each game, showing elation and celebrating with teammates, while also getting pissed off when he screws up).

The numbers don't lie, but neither does his emotion on the field.

I'm blaming Jim Turner for not having those guys prepared to pick up the Chargers Pass Rush.  On multiple plays, Hart appeared to not know if he was to block the man on his inside or the End playing off of his outside shoulder.  This is evidenced on a few plays where Hart appeared to allow the End to blow by him, untouched as he had his initial focus toward the man to his inside.  He would then look back, as if thinking "I thought there was supposed to be help..  That is a lack of coordination and communication, in other words, a general lack of preparedness.

Either Hart does not know his responsibilities at all, or Turner did not have those guys prepared to pick it up.  What the Chargers were bringing was nothing fancy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JWW1971 - 09-13-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - ah5 - 09-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JSR18 - 09-13-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - SunsetBengal - 09-15-2020, 11:37 AM