Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Proof Bengals were cheated yesterday
Meh, it happens. They said football is a game of inches. Except it never really is until it's a vital part of the game or a team is going for it on 4th down. Teams get spotted an extra yard plenty of times.

We also have a year right now where the refs are having to adjust without their normal practices as well. The call was awful, but is what it is. I saw several plays in the first half where the Bolts' O-line had handfuls of Bengals jersey in the backfield and that wasn't being called, either. Not a well officiated game in my opinion.

My only hope going into yesterday was to see that the team was moving in the right direction. And to my eyes, they were. The defense was solid, Burrow only made one truly awful mistake. Taylor called a massively conservative game and it just felt like everyone was trying to get their feet under them. I watched a little of the LV/Carolina game and saw the same thing.

It was also just so weird to watch the teams in any games play without fans. It just felt flat, no matter who was playing. There was no energy, just guys executing plays. And it felt just as lifeless and laissez faire from the refs for the most part, too.

Onto Cleveland...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof Bengals were cheated yesterday - MileHighGrowler - 09-14-2020, 12:57 PM