Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Scouting Report
Hayseed has just regressed so much from the fluke rookie year he had; you could see it in college, big arm, big personality, but not the QBing-type.

They're posting on Twitter today, that he has more commercials than wins in the NFL (which I think is true LOL).

The line is ok, but if Wills doesn't go, there's a hole on the left side. Conklin looked hobbly (I know that's not a word) for most of the game and I think the massive holes they were getting at time was more to do with scheme and the Ravens less-than stellar run-defense LBs (Queen was ok, Fort had a good game), than the oline doing a great job on blocks and execution.

On D, they looked terrible on the whole, but they were playing the Ravens with a fairly-intact team from the previous year; they will light up many teams this year. Garrett looked good. Landry is indeed their best WR and with Njoku out, that's another weapon down.

It will be interesting to see how things shake down on Thursday!

EDIT* That was also the worst fake punt I've seen in a LONG time; I said to my wife, "watch, they're going to fake it here," and it blew up in their faces, spectacularly LOL

Stefanski didn't have a great game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Browns Scouting Report - Bmore Birds - 09-14-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Browns Scouting Report - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-15-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Browns Scouting Report - Bmore Birds - 09-15-2020, 01:57 PM