Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Sept 16th-27th . . . Last 10 games - The race to the playoffs or elimination
(09-24-2020, 01:49 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The Brewers only have 27 wins and the Reds own the tie breaker, but i get what you're saying. They have a 5 game series with the Cardinals starting tomorrow, double header on Friday and then they close out the season with their two best pitchers, Woodruff and Anderson. I'd love to have either one of those guys pitching for Cincinnati. They both have "that swagger" that big game pitchers have.

BIG start for Mahle on Friday. The biggest of his career so far. He has officially become the teams #4 starter. 3.57 ERA is pretty solid in today's baseball.

Look to the losses. not the wins.  They will end up playing the same amount of games.  Reds and Brewers have 28 losses.  Cardinals could hang loss 29 on them on Reds day off.  

Catching the Cardinals is a pointless wish. Reds are on the road no matter what,  If Cardinals beat Brewers this weekend, Reds should be in unless swept by Twins.   Brewers beating Cardinals could very much put Brewers and Cardinals in and Reds out if Twins beat up on Reds.  

I would not trade Reds pitching for Brewers pitching. Bauer, Castillo, Gray are better than anybody on Brewers. 

I'm rooting for Cardinals to beat Brewers Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  The Reds would clinch before Sunday and could go into play-offs with Bauer, Gray, Castillo. ..Clinching Saturday means Reds can play scrubs Sunday.  This is why I want Cardinals to clock the Brewers and blow Milwaukee out and Reds clinch Saturday. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds Sept 16th-27th . . . Last 10 games - The race to the playoffs or elimination - kevin - 09-24-2020, 05:58 AM