Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Not Get BiPolar After Tonight
So tonight's game no matter how it ends up is going to go two ways with alot of fans:

A) Bengals Win - We win this game look good, all of a sudden his team has the potential to win 10 games and go into the playoffs, etc etc etc

B) Bengals Lose - Fire Zach and the whole coaching staff, burn down the stadium nothing ever changes with the Bengals!

For me the reality is I won't be shocked if the Bengals win tonight and I also wont be shocked if they lose tonight.

Our offensive line is horrendous so it really comes down to how well will the Browns D line play? If they do well, Joe won't have a chance to shine cause he'll be scrambling for his life. If they give him time, hes gonna do well and make us all very excited!

Will the defense pull a 2019? Remember how well they played against Seattle at Seattle and in game two the 49ers came to town and we know how that game played out.

I again can see this defense doing either without being shocked but I'm leaning towards they will get hosed tonight against a Browns offense leaving Burrow and company the pressure to keep up in this high scoring game.

Either way Rome's not burning and were not going deep into the playoffs, I'm hoping for a great game and very little of Randy "NeverMind The" Bullocks!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lets Not Get BiPolar After Tonight - GodFather - 09-17-2020, 05:07 PM