Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it?
(09-18-2020, 10:11 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You start shedding contracts.

The very first obvious choice, which I continually get dumped on here for bringing up, is Carlos Dunlap. You cut him next year and he saves you 11.25 mil dollars.

Bobby Hart. Give this dude is walking papers at years end and point and laugh at him on his way out. Saves you 5.9 mil for 2021.

Geno. Yeah I know people like him. But we have too many needs to have so much money invested into DT. Plus he's old and declining. Saves you over 22 million dollars over the next two seasons. Saves 9.8 mil in 2021.

There's 26 million in space for 2021 right there. This can buy you 3 quality OL. This can get you an elite OT and an elite OG. They can do a lot with this money.

Dunlap has been subpar for a while IMO. I’m right with you on that one. He will have a few decent games or get some easy sacks but the rest of the time you see him slowly chasing down QBs and never getting there. I mentioned this in another thread but we need a premier pass rusher. We just don’t have a guy that strikes fear in QBs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it? - GreenCornBengal - 09-18-2020, 10:19 AM