Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem
(10-12-2020, 01:04 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Prescott has had a REALLY nice season, stat wise. Dallas is much better than the Bengals with shinier history...lol. They've won how many Super Bowls since we last won a measly playoff game? I know that's been a while, but still. Cincinnati is one of the worst run organizations in all of professional sports since Paul Brown died in 1991.

I think Andy will be better than just a couple games though. They have a nice line, good run game, and some good WRs. He's still good enough to win games with that cast I think. The defense is lacking....

The shinier history are the super bowls, ever since jerry gutted the org, they have been pretty similar. Go look at CowboysZone, they feel the same way but instead of playoff wins its divisional wins, they also think that the Joneses are the most awful owners who run a former great team into the ground with poor FO moves.

Though… Jerry's son is likely going to inherit the team, so they'll get the real MB experience.

They also feel like they have a bad OL. It's hilarious how whiney sports fanbases are, especially just mediocre ones instead of just awful ones. Seems like nobody but the chiefs and pats have happy fanbases.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem - CorpusChristiBengal - 10-12-2020, 01:16 AM