Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem
(10-12-2020, 01:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: That last part is scary for them I guess....lol.

I get the Jerry Jones bit....and yeah, it's kind of similar for sure. However, they are regulars in the playoffs, and actually win a few. Mike Brown has never won a playoff game, and only been to 7 since he took over 30 years ago. Only the Lions are as bad as us....and the new shit stains from Cleveland.

[Image: Capture.png]
They're pretty similar to some of the ~400 playoff teams, actually. They probably don't count because they are expansion teams but they actually have made it farther than the Jags and Texans. They have more appearances in the SB than the Chargers for example.
I think the Bengals would get more respect if they played in a larger market and didn't have things happen when they're in the national spotlight.

Interestingly, in the regular season we are almost identical to the Jets, not that's a good thing but it's just a thought. Maybe we should have protests to get ZT fired too. The only difference is they have a ring.

This kind of stuff also goes to show you that you can't always trust historical success, considering that many very successful teams have been terrible since the turn of the century. Pretty much only the Steelers, Pats and Packers have stayed good. 
I'm hoping Burrow will be this team's Brees and make us respectable again. Maybe Pep Guardiola if we're really lucky.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem - CorpusChristiBengal - 10-12-2020, 01:57 AM