Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-12-2020, 12:06 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm not sold on the lip reading thing. Not at all. And to take it a step further, that pass way WAY over his head. I dont think he couldve knocked it out of the DBs hands. I think AJ was surprised the DB jumped up and caught it to be honest. It just wasnt a good pass or even close. Burrow threw it basically falling back with a defender about to hit him. Terrible pass.

Most people's issue, mine at least, was during the return he was running away from the guy with the ball. That is showing no interest in helping the team. In comparison watch Burrow sprinting down the sideline chasing Patrick Queen when Mike Thomas fumbled the ball in the 4th, side note QB's shouldn't do that in blowouts as it's a great way to get de-cleated. 

I'm not going to get into the lip-reading, however, his route running on deep balls has looked bad all year and I personally chalked it up to him being "shot" but I am open to the idea of it being a lack of effort potentially. We will see where we go from here but it seems clear to me AJ Green's time as a Bengal isn't going beyond this year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - Au165 - 10-12-2020, 12:13 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM