Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-12-2020, 01:17 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: ---The Seahawks have Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf.  Not to mention, they have Josh Gordon stashed on their roster.  They currently sit at 3.8 million dollars in cap space. 

AJ Green is still due over 12 million dollars.  They don't need him, and can't afford him.

---The Texans only have 8 million dollars in cap space.  They've squandered draft picks, and have the weakest draft capital of any team in the NFL right now.  They're currently 1-4 and just fired their head coach and GM.

They can't afford him, they can't afford to move picks, and they've most likley have little to play for this season.

Now, I'm going to ask an honest question.  It may seem harsh (because it is),  but at the same time, it's completely fair.

Do you put any thought behind your posts?

Has it ever occured to you that maybe you should do an ounce of research before spewing complete bs?  Or better yet, could you realize that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, and just sit out a discussion where you have literally nothing to offer?

I don't, man.  I've never seen someone so confidently present complete bs as meaningful contribution.  Have you no shame?

I don't have time for your ignorant attacks im blocking you have a nice life
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - Bengalfan4life27c - 10-12-2020, 01:39 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM