Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"?
(10-13-2020, 12:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, that apparently isn't a factor to some people.  He at least tries to get free and make a play where Dalton was just tucking and dropping.  But you are right, obviously hard to hit accurate deep balls in, what, 3 or 4 seconds?

Kind of worried some day that will be Burrow if they don't get him protection. It has to impact a guy when he is getting blown up play after play.

(10-13-2020, 12:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Murdock gets it. AJ is a perimeter deep threat with less speed than he used to have. That makes it difficult for him to be utilized with this Oline. He’s still a great receiver, much like Burrow is still a great QB despite the game against the Ravens. Both are suffering from a very bad Oline...

And sadly there is no immediate cure for that outside of firing Turner and completely changing the blocking scheme and offense to match that. I'm not sure the coaching staff is going to admit their wrong or make the change. 5 games should show you the issues.

(10-13-2020, 12:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Then add in basically the entire two seasons of no production before that.

Truth. Hard to shake off the rust and get back into a flow when the entire offense is out of synch. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - Murdock2420 - 10-13-2020, 12:22 PM
Did AJ Green say "just trade me"? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 04:12 PM