Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Daltons "Brady /Beldsoe" moment?
(10-12-2020, 05:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: While I hate the Dallas Cowboys with a hot seething vitriol, I don’t hate Andy Dalton.  I’m happy he’s getting a chance to start on a team which appreciates him just as I am happy Andrew Whitworth is having success in Los Angeles.  Heck, I’m happy Mike Zimmer is successful in Minnesota.

Currently the Bengals are functioning as a AAA farm team for the rest of the NFL so it’s like watching players get called up to the big leagues and make good.  Okay, I’m even happy for Rex Burkhead in New England.  

I’m not sure this qualifies as Brady-Bledsoe but I predict Andy Dalton gets his first playoff win with Dallas.  If the Bengals were playoff bound I might feel different but the chances of turning the season around are slim and none — and slim just left town.

Andy bled orange and black and he compiled a respectable record in Cincinnati.  I just hate seeing him wearing that icky helmet with the ugly blue star.

Yes, but growing up in Texas, you know he is living his dream right now. Good for him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this Daltons "Brady /Beldsoe" moment? - Sled21 - 10-12-2020, 05:09 PM