Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOLY &#*! that hurt!
I used the cat as a weapon against my oldest sister when I was just a little snot nose kid. My sister was all ready for her prom with her " sexy short skirt" and hose.. She slapped me for some reason or another and was going to do it again so I threw the cat directly at her leg and left a nice long bloody mess on both legs. She's probably forgotten all about that episode,  but not i.. I was the youngest and so the family punching bag. I had evil thoughts of getting even with maximum impact when I was little..
My other sister had given me a dish soap milk shake one day thinking it was funny,  but I knew she was going to do something absolutely forbidden by mom so when she did it the next day I ratted her out to mom knowing what was going to happen. She had gone about a mile from the house with some rotten girl a few houses down with stolen money from the girl's mother's purse.  I remember hearing my mom telling her specifically to not go with her, but she did anyway so......"MOMMMMMM! She went with [insert girl's name ] to (the place)!" That's when steam poured from mom's ears, the obligatory maple switch was torn from the tree and I got the young pleasure of watching mom beat my sister's ass every step of the way home..about a mile.. My sister never tried to run so fast in her entire life,  but mom could run faster and kept cutting her off delaying every inevitable swat from the switch. To this day I can feel that switch like it was hitting me and my sister never has forgiven me for ratting her out that day..that was back when mom's switch was the law and nobody ever questioned it's authority,  not even a supreme court justice.. You youngins are luckier than you'll ever know when it comes to the switch doctrine..Us old farts know all about the switch doctrine and it was brutal..
My siblings always underestimated my ability to get even right up until I did..  Maximum impact every single time..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
HOLY &#*! that hurt! - grampahol - 10-13-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - grampahol - 10-13-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - Tiger Teeth - 10-13-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - fredtoast - 10-13-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - CKwi88 - 10-13-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - CKwi88 - 10-13-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - grampahol - 10-16-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: HOLY &#*! that hurt! - reuben.ahmed - 10-21-2020, 01:53 PM