Poll: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room This Year?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will Zac Lose The Locker Room?
I'm definitely not sold on ZT at this point, but I also really cant believe all of the media speculation because its really all just opinion and speculation. For instance, I keep reading that Geno Atkins has expressed his frustration about his role this season. But not one of those articles have offered real life evidence as such. "Sources within the organization" really doesnt cut it for me. Geno has been hurt all year until 2 weeks ago lol. Carlos Dunlap is clearly not happy, but he came into the year a starter and hasn't even cracked a 55 pff grade for his overall play. Sadly he has kind of earned losing his starting spot. If he starts playing like he did the second half of last season, I have no doubt he will see more snaps. He lost snaps because others were playing better. Atkins is a totally different story. He's coming off his worst season and was overused last year for his age. He got hurt and they are working him back in. If he wants more playing time, he will have to produce when he plays. Lou said he wishes Geno could play every snap but thats not where they are at right now. I cant say I blame him.

Shawn Williams was one of the worst S's in the NFL last season. Who is he to say his talent is being wasted, especially once again coming off injury? He's lucky to not have been released after leading or nearly leading the NFL in missed tackles last season. And he has never been good in coverage, and he is also getting older. Phillips gets mad because he wasnt listed as a "starter" which doesnt really mean anything in a defense that rotates players in and out. And then proceeded to have a terrible game to follow up his big boy tweet about how his talent is being wasted. Dude needs to back his shit up, or else its really just shit.

Bottom line none of the guys who are mad about their role on the team have done crap to make the team better this year. We are losing games like crazy, and yeah that is on ZT first and foremost, but for these players to vent on twitter and all that stuff is ridiculous. Those guys all need to grow up and play better, period. Dunlap, Williams, Phillips and Ross have not a pot to piss in when it comes to their roles this year. They have all played poorly, and Ross was done here the second he was drafted. Matter of time is all his career here has been. He is too weak minded to be a Bengal and that has been apparent the entire time.

I see a fire sale coming.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - GodFather - 10-14-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - jason - 10-14-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - Tony - 10-14-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - CJD - 10-14-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - CJD - 10-14-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - J24 - 10-16-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - J24 - 10-16-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Will Zac Lose The Locker Room? - pally - 10-20-2020, 11:34 AM