Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(10-18-2020, 04:14 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Please tell me what the Bengals have that is superior to what Clemson has.  Nothing as far as Ive seen.  The Bengals are a sucky team with a majority of sucky players and a sucky coach with sucky coordinators.  Clemson...a potential All American (maybe not 1st team) at just about every position and a coach that knows how to win.  Clemson could beat this team

THis topic comes up every year.  I dont care how good a college team is, the differences between college and the NFL are vast.  Sure, Clemson has top talent, but still only a portion of the team will make the NFL.  Whereas in the NFL, every player is at the next level.  SUre some of those guys arent gonna be in the league long, but they are still in the NFL.  ALso, you forget that not every CLemson player would last long in the NFL either.  A lot of college guys at top schools bust out.  I would take that bet every day and I would make a fortune.  

Clemson plays cincy 100 times and the bengals win 99 of them easily.  Clemson might sneak one in
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-18-2020, 04:20 PM