Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio pile driven
That seemed like an ejectable act looking back on it. Mixon had just gotten injured, and I don't think the Indy player had that in mind, but the timing could be considered....might have been the first time Gio touched the ball after Mixon left the game. Is there an NFL rule to eject a player on this type play....it was definitely done intentional.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a suplex.

[Image: xLbKcg.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's a suplex.

Ok.  Let's go with suplex
Reply/Quote
Belly to back suplex to be specific.
Reply/Quote
[Image: haggar-piledriver.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:48 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Belly to back suplex to be specific.

Well, if we want to get REALLY technical, it's a German Suplex Wink.

That is not ejectable, but it is a personal foul 100% of the time and has been for almost 2 decades now.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Poor Gio has a history of getting manhandled. I remember when Burfict said it was fun to smack 25 around lol.
Reply/Quote
I thought they would at least give the first warning to the player for unsportmanlike oonduct.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:51 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Well, if we want to get REALLY technical, it's a German Suplex Wink.

That is not ejectable, but it is a personal foul 100% of the time and has been for almost 2 decades now.

Yeah I think the penalty is any lifting and forceful slamming to the ground, or something like that.

“This is the NFL, not WWE!” - Sam Wyche
Reply/Quote
Rock Ya-Sin was actually a two-time Georgia HS state wrestling champ. When they went to the replay you could see him loading his hips, it was an intentional toss (and it was nice).
Reply/Quote
Thank God that Gio wasn't injured on that play; that's the kind of play that can break someones neck and put someone in a wheelchair for the rest of their life, if not worse. The defender should receive a hefty fine and/or suspension from the league for his actions.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:31 PM)Goalpost Wrote: That seemed like an ejectable act looking back on it.  Mixon had just gotten injured, and I don't think the Indy player had that in mind, but the timing could be considered....might have been the first time Gio touched the ball after Mixon left the game.  Is there an NFL rule to eject a player on this type play....it was definitely done intentional.

Would have been had Burfict or PacMan done it.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:31 PM)Goalpost Wrote: That seemed like an ejectable act looking back on it.

Both of the Powers of Pain got disqualified for spike piledriving Hulk Hogan at the 1989 Survivor Series.  God forbid anyone try to beat Hulk Hogan.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:56 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yeah I think the penalty is any lifting and forceful slamming to the ground, or something like that.

“This is the NFL, not WWE!” - Sam Wyche

That's cute and all, except it was called WWF when Sam was coaching.   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 10:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's cute and all, except it was called WWF when Sam was coaching.   Cool

Why would there be a suplex in the World Wildlife Fund?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 10:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why would there be a suplex in the World Wildlife Fund?

Because in the World Wrestling Federation, when a Bear got attacked by a Cheetah, he suplexed his ass..  LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Chris Benoit would be proud
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 10:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Because in the World Wrestling Federation, when a Bear got attacked by a Cheetah, he suplexed his ass..  LOL

I don't know, it looks like cheetahs are pretty good at it

[Image: 578t0emtq9s41.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 10:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I don't know, it looks like cheetahs are pretty good at it

[Image: 578t0emtq9s41.jpg]

Funny looking Bear..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 01:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Poor Gio has a history of getting manhandled. I remember when Burfict said it was fun to smack 25 around lol.

Gio can smack Burfict with some of those dollar bills he's still making.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote