Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Bengals need to part ways with Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins now'
I will really miss Geno, Dunlap and AJ whenever they are gone. Those are definitely 3 of my favorite players over the last decade. Atkins and Dunlap are definitely not making enough plays to help us much though. Neither one of them seem very happy playing under the new coaches and system either. Sadly it looks like the end of the road for them. I hate it, but thats life as a pro athlete. I wish they would just start playing better and finish out the year strong.

That being said, ZT needs to get this sht together and win some games. We have some great young talent, enough to win more games than we do despite being bad in the trenches. Blowing a 21 point lead is just about inexcusable. Atkins, Dunlap, AJ, whatever. If they can get more out of those guys they have to dig deep and do it. Whatever that takes. We have a good handful of winnable games left on the schedule, and Zac has got to figure out how to win some with the roster we have and get people believing. I know we are not "there" yet as a young team, but we are good enough that we should already have more wins than we do. And that crap against the Colts is losing the fans and players fast. Burrow seems frustrated as hell.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Bengals need to part ways with Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins now' - bengaloo - 10-21-2020, 02:22 AM