Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Apparently half our fans are siding with Carlos and half aren't. I'm with Carlos on this one, would 100% love to hear what's going on in locker room. Don't care to hear Zac's side of the story ever again. Will he ever take blame?

Zac talks a bunch of shit about "believe this, believe that" and "we have to do better". He's a snake oil salesman trying to blow magic smoke up my ass and i'm not having it. Burrow says Zac is great but what else is he going to say? His record and the way they lose speaks for itself. 

He's a total pile of shit as a HC. Whether that's who he picks as his coaches, how he game plans or how he does on game day. He's doing nothing but failing. 

Defense plays great for a couple weeks but the offense blows. The offense gets it together and then the defense blows. Next week, offense and defense will play well and ST will do one or two things to screw it up for another loss and all we will hear is "so close--play here, play there--do better--stay positive--early" blah blah blah. 

They lose all the games they have a chance to win and get blown out when they play really good teams. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 10-25-2020, 06:03 PM