Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does Bengals / Browns Game Mean To You ?
I actually root for the Browns when they aren't playing the Bengals.  I mean, they play pitt and baltiwhore twice, so...

But I despise them when they play the Bengals.  Baker Mayfield's douchey sideline glares to Hue Jackson are exactly the kind of things that make it more difficult to root for them.  Ditto OBJ and his antics.  

The history of the rivalry has taken such a beating because the Browns have been pathetic for so long.  Now, the Bengals are pathetic.  I hope both teams continue to ascend and send piggy and the boys to the basement, but it sure as hell isn't happening this year.  

I love the story and how the Bengals were created.   Say what you will about this franchise, but they were two TDs away from being the team of the 80s.  The 90s were an exercise in poor drafts and being hamstrung by them before the rookie wage scale.  Jeff Blake was a brief bright spot.  The Marvin Era had ups and downs but I never felt like they would win it all.  Enter Burrow.  Ohio kid with a great work ethic and all the tools.  I think he will find a way and win a Super Bowl.  He just needs a year to get the team to rally around him.  Too bad the poor start and injuries.  I believed it could have been this year.

I hope this rivalry becomes stronger and more contested for years to come.  You don't get better beating up on doormats.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Bengals / Browns Game Mean To You ? - SHRacerX - 10-25-2020, 12:52 PM