Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Quinton Spain is visiting Cincy this week; likely to sign
(10-29-2020, 10:31 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I know. That’s why I said it could stunt his growth because there has been improvement recently. But my question is, is it good enough to protect the future of the franchise or would it be better to have a veteran in there for the rest of season because Jordan has only had one really good game, the Browns.

Well, right now i'm cool with Jordan in there getting experience and, up to this point, not getting JB killed. It would be nice if this past week was a stepping stone to more just like it and he can turn into a really good G. Remains to be seen.

There was a lot of poopoo about X earlier this year and he played well in the opener. I'm cool rolling with him when he gets back. 

Then we will see how it goes in FA and the draft but if i'm the team, i'm giving MJ every chance to lock down that spot and become a good player. 

The other two guys are just backups right now in case more injures are waiting on the horizon. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quinton Spain is visiting Cincy this week; likely to sign - rfaulk34 - 10-29-2020, 11:31 AM
No Spain no Gain - kalibengal - 11-12-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: No Spain no Gain - Bilbo Saggins - 11-12-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: No Spain no Gain - fredtoast - 11-12-2020, 06:16 PM