Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Quinton Spain is visiting Cincy this week; likely to sign
(11-08-2020, 10:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I also agree that the DL is the bigger priority than the OL, at this point in time.  The team has added enough supplementary talent on the OL to get the job done.  With improved health, continued reps together, they will continue to mold into a unit capable of executing more complicated blocking schemes.  

I see no need for the Bengals to spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on OL, unless a tremendous talent just happens to be sitting there when their name comes up.  So, shifting to DL, I'd like to see them land a great pass rusher in the 1st or 2nd.  I would stipulate 1st round, but if tremendous player at another position is sitting there in the 1st round, you'd almost be stupid to pass for need.

Thinking the same thing, need to get some pass rushers in here and bring Lawson back.

We can add a OT in FA to protect Burrow, preferably one that is versatile and can pass and run block.

Spain is proof that you should get proven players rather than gambling on the OL in the Draft.

Add to the O-line but do not rely on it in the Draft, more likely to get that pass rusher there these days.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quinton Spain is visiting Cincy this week; likely to sign - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-09-2020, 05:31 PM
No Spain no Gain - kalibengal - 11-12-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: No Spain no Gain - Bilbo Saggins - 11-12-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: No Spain no Gain - fredtoast - 11-12-2020, 06:16 PM