Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not a big fan of most reaction videos
Instead of starting a new thread, I 'figgered' that I'd just put these here. We all love Star Wars to some degree, some love those movies considerably more than others. The original Trilogy is the obvious favorite and the prequels are very hit and miss among the Star Wars community. The last three movies are also hit and miss . . . but in 2015, nobody knew what JJ Abrams was doing with The Force Awakens until the trailers dropped. Most original Star Wars fans have dreamed of future/continued adventures of their favorite characters for up to 32 years at this point. It was neat seeing younger actors playing some of these characters in the prequels but this was the first CONTINUATION of their stories and adventures that wasn't relegated to a book or a video game. What you are about to watch is people being reunited with characters that they are as familiar with as some of their own family members. You are seeing their inner child being unlocked and awakened and the music has a lot to do with it. Some of these made me cry, some made me laugh and some made me do both.

The first one with the two Germans sitting through a 90 minute wank fest of Star Wars executives patting each other on the back just so they could watch the new trailer is pretty funny.

This is a 32 year wait for this moment.

She goes by Laurenstardust on YouTube and is a crying machine. No shame in being a fan.

This guy has tons of videos(over 4 million subscribers), he has a normal voice in most of them, this is his YouTube character's voice. His lines leading up to the trailer is an act that's mocking other YouTubers. His reaction is authentic, hilarious and totally contradicting everything he said before the trailer.

This one? I cried laughing at the end. Made the mistake of watching this at 2 am and woke up the house laughing so hard.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not a big fan of most reaction videos - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-21-2020, 06:07 AM