Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos as a Bengal vs. Carlos as a Seahawk
(11-20-2020, 04:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. Stop it.
2. He's the best DE we've ever had. Period.
3. Metrics, analytics AND stats back up my claim above.
4. He had 2 QB hits last week and more hurries, not, "no stats."  And let's not forget, he was up against the Rams, who have superb tackles.
5. Wasn't 4th down, it was a 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 3 or whatever; even if it got to 4th down, Seattle would've converted.

Considering how badly Dre was torched in the previous Seattle game, he looked much better last night; still gave up a lot of catches, but not a ton of YAC and some solid tackling.

Dunlap never should've dogged it while he was here, as it was super unprofessional, but he was being beyond misused and we needed to get rid of him as a result.
1. Stop what? 

2. I think him being the best DE we've ever had is more of an indictment on the team than him being amazing. 0 all-pro seasons.

3. He's never been the best player on our defense, and he's never come close to the best DE any given year.

4. I loved Carlos, and even got a little excited seeing him play well. Doesn't excuse anything he did here this year. 

5. Okay maybe it wasn't 4th down, but his bone headedness went with him. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos as a Bengal vs. Carlos as a Seahawk - Rubekahn29 - 11-20-2020, 05:02 PM